HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James very ill; Diane Carpenter has bad sinus infection

2 posters

Go down

James very ill; Diane Carpenter has bad sinus infection Empty James very ill; Diane Carpenter has bad sinus infection

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:07 am

Need your prayers for both James and Diane. Took James in to the doctor today. I dropped him right at the door then went to party the truck; when I got into the office the rushed me into the exam room where James was struggling to get his air back. Dr. wanted him in the hospital, but found the beds were full and James would have to be stacked in the ER till a bed opened. Wait in line!!! So we are home with major medications, and orders that if he worsens in any way I am to bring him to the hospital and HE IS NOT TO ARGUE. THose were the orders from the doctor.

Diane does not have an abcessed tooth, but a very bad sinus infection right over the tooth that the dentist thought was the problem. Spoke with her yesterday and she was not well at all.

So keep both in your prayers along with the gentleman Darrel is visiting. Darrel continue your ministry and we will all be supporting you with our prayers.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

James very ill; Diane Carpenter has bad sinus infection Empty Re: James very ill; Diane Carpenter has bad sinus infection

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Praying for all!
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

James very ill; Diane Carpenter has bad sinus infection Empty Re: James very ill; Diane Carpenter has bad sinus infection

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Diane wrote that today is the first day that she feels like herself; but her appetite has not returned.

James is better. We go back to the doctor tomorrow and I sure James will stay on the heavy anitbodic and the prediszone for the rest of this coming week.

James' step father fell before Thanksgiving and broke his hip; went through surgery and to Health South Rehab until he reached MMI, then transferred to nursing home as he is unable to transfer independently. Anyway, he tried to get out of bed two days ago, fell again. Then they could not get his blood pressure up (extremely low), so he is back in the hospital in Humble. Thank goodness James' sister is still here taking care of the situation as best anyone can.

So we have had a full slate of illnesses.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down