HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 26th -- Nursing Students Orientation

Go down

January 26th -- Nursing Students Orientation Empty January 26th -- Nursing Students Orientation

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Melody Antoon is a nursing instructor for Lamar College Orange. I met her at the meeting we had with St Elizabeth and Baptist the other day. She has invited us to come and share with her nursing students on January 26th. The students will be beginning a psych rotation. After meeting with the students and sharing with them, she wants to schedule opportunities for the students (2 per volunteer team) to shadow handler/dog teams to see what really happens during a visit.

I am excited. This is an opportunity to "get in" with these individuals before they are graduated. It will benefit our therapy programs in the future.

Don't know time yet, but will let you know. Hope I can have some go with me and share in the speaking; and definitely will need teams in the following week to take the students on a visit. So mark your calendars.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down