HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results of Weekend Dog Show and Obedience Trials

2 posters

Go down

Results of Weekend Dog Show and Obedience Trials Empty Results of Weekend Dog Show and Obedience Trials

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:18 am

Fancy (of France Pena) gave another dazzling performance in the conformation ring winning "best opposite" and winner's Bitch. France said 2 points' but she still is trying for the last major point for her championship. Hope I got that right, I don't know much about the conformation ring.

Bruce and Rosco, my Border Collie, were in the obedience trials Friday evening and back to back trials on Saturday. Bruce was in the Graduate Open class using his newly acquired utility skills. This class uses those skills in a modified format inorder to be a stepping stone to the highest level of obedience competition----utility. Bruce did not qualify either time, but he did very well considering it was his first time to use these skills away from his home training arena. Only minor errors at that!!

Rosco, my rescue, and challenge dog was in the Obedience Novice ring. The firs trial he squeaked out a qualifying round with a 179.5, then Saturday he was settling in to the routine and improved such that he took 2nd place both trials and improved his score each time. We titled with the CD (Companion Dog), but he will stay in the novice level competition for awhile polishing his heeling skills.

Holly went to give the boys advise and cheerlead.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Results of Weekend Dog Show and Obedience Trials Empty Re: Results of Weekend Dog Show and Obedience Trials

Post  Rhonda Glanzer Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:20 am

Congratulations!
Rhonda Glanzer
Rhonda Glanzer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down