HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

win at reliant dog show

3 posters

Go down

win at reliant dog show Empty win at reliant dog show

Post  frances pena Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:02 pm

just bragging about dante, he won winners dog sunday and got 1 point...fancy got her first leg in the novice rally ring....we also did meet the breed on sat...fancy was so good, she let lots of kids pet her for a whole hour, and she took it all with grace..good girl.
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

win at reliant dog show Empty Re: win at reliant dog show

Post  janeen schneider Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Congratulations on Dante and Fancy!

Ruby finally finished her championship. She is our first show champion. I can only brag because she's mine, but her co-owner gets to brag that she was the one who showed her. I tried dog shows with our other Brittany and decided it was not my thing. I would much prefer to be on a horse.

Joe and I get to brag when she wins her field trials, ha ha. She has her amateur field championship and the ten points for her open field championship, but Brittany's have to have a major win at a Brittany club sponsored trial to finish the open. It makes absolutely no sense, since the same judges judge all breed trials in this area, and the Brittany club trials are generally open to alll breeds, but for some reason this is what the ABC has decided. So as soon as she gets that win she will be a dual champion.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

win at reliant dog show Empty congrats to ruby

Post  frances pena Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:22 pm

congrats to ruby, she is a lovely dog....
frances pena
frances pena

Back to top Go down

win at reliant dog show Empty joanne and holly

Post  frances pena Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:26 pm

congrats to holly, joanne has worked so hard with her.....sorry i did not see u there...i looked for u one day and u were already gone..i was not so nervous in rally this time, i did much better...there will be some rally classes at the hot dog club in the fall, i think that i will take them.
frances pena
frances pena

Back to top Go down

win at reliant dog show Empty More Wins to brag about

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:03 pm

After a year of trying, Holly won her first leg in obedience Utility . Yea, YEa, YEA.(that involves a signal exercise, scent discrimination on a leather and a metal article, directed retrieve of a glove, a send away and turn and sit, and a directed jump exercise. Lots of work away from handler). Next day she busted! Decided that I really didn't know which glove the judge wanted her to retrieve and went for the one she had had the day before.

Rosco, my rescued BC, loves children to the point of distraction. Distracted he was when we came over the first jump in Rally Excellence and he saw children at ring side. I got him back under control for a pass down the other side of the ring only to return to the same jump and same children. He side stepped into my path, tripped me, and I fell in to the Jump. So much for gracious and lovely. Sad The next day he did better, but looked for the children. We made the course with two redos, lossing points for his continuing to look for the children of yesterday. Now he has two Excellence legs.

Bruce, is inbetween levels of obedience and has all Rally titles. So he got to watch. He thinks he wants to try some Agility, next.

Perry and Boomer completed their Rally Novice title. Way to go. sunny Boomer and Perry have been reading at the Library on Wednesdays.

Next show for me will be San Jacinto in Humble. There will be obedience and rally there.

Jo Ann, Holly and Bruce
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

win at reliant dog show Empty Re: win at reliant dog show

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down