HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Decoration for Nursing homes

Go down

Christmas Decoration for Nursing homes Empty Christmas Decoration for Nursing homes

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:56 am

Great work is going on. Our artist in residence, Janice, has been busy working on the wreaths. Exclamation The printing presses are going here. And Kay has done a great job of securing wreaths and supplies. Hope all are working on snowflakes so we have a blizzard. I have done bones instead of snowflakes---it is a doggie Christmas wish isn't it? Cool Have one bone poster and will do another to announce our Christmas wish.

Janice is setting up the Dayton decoration meeting which isll proabably be during the afternoon. QUESTION: Sherri and Kay and Janeen, and Rhonda , what time in late afternoon can we begin decorating at Luberty Health Care. I was thinking of setting it at 4:00 and join us as quickly as you can. O>K>? Question haven't set a date as I need to check the Christmas parade calendar. Anyone have those dates handy?
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down