HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vests/halter for dogs for therapy??

5 posters

Go down

Vests/halter for dogs for therapy?? Empty Vests/halter for dogs for therapy??

Post  Sara Gubala Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Hello Everyone: Kennedy and I have a question. We will test on Saturday, January 8 as a therapy team and assuming that we pass, Kennedy is going to need a vest/halter to wear for therapy work. Where do you all suggest that I order a vest/halter from for her to wear? If you could let me know where online you ordered yours from, that would be awesome.

Thanks!
Sara and Kennedy
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Vests/halter for dogs for therapy?? Empty Re: Vests/halter for dogs for therapy??

Post  Rhonda Glanzer Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:26 pm

If you register with Delta they sell them. That's where I got Wranglers. If you are registering with ITA I'd check their website and see if they have them.

Rhonda Glanzer
Rhonda Glanzer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Vests/halter for dogs for therapy?? Empty Re: Vests/halter for dogs for therapy??

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 am

You can get a nive vest from Rasberryfield.com. Here you have the option of colors. Then you can order the large patch from ITA for the vest and Rasberry field has other cute patches or embroidery. Delta's vest is prestamped and green. ITA's colors are red and black. But Lyvone has a nice burgeondy colored vest for Darla. I'm ordering red for my dogs. You will get a Scarf for Kennedy on the 8th.

Lots of times I don't use the vest because it inhibits petting. I it is great for identification when entering a facility or going on the floor, but then I take it off. The main thing is that the dogs are accessible for petting when with a client. So as long as you have their tag on their collar, the dog is appropriately dressed: scarfs add ID and the max is the vest.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  James Shepherd Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

And my dogs wander why the hair on there ears are disapiring .
James Shepherd
James Shepherd

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Harper Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:40 pm

I also ordered mine from Delta.
Rachael Harper
Rachael Harper

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down