HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

art contest

2 posters

Go down

art contest Empty art contest

Post  frances pena Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 am

the first ribbon was given out to the first place winner at the alternative school. the little boy, Sedric, was so excited that he had tears in his eyes. we gave him a stuffed dalmatian with the ribbon on it. He loved it and walked up and down hall of the school showing it to everyone. it was a great boost to the childs self esteem. his mom is excited too, and is going to send her pic release back on monday. we had a 2nd place too, Maxwell, he won a coloring book and some colors. when will the note cards be ready?? i want to give a couple to ms. dagle also. Let me know about the other winners. Rolling Eyes bounce
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

art contest Empty Re: art contest

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm working on the note cards. Waiting for the order of envelopes and sacks. As soon as I get 100 each of 12 different cards printered, the envelopes here, the sacks here, then we will have a workday. I will need some cutting the cards appart as they are printed two to a sheet of paper. then folding the cards, then putting the cards in stacks so every bundle of 12 as 12 different cards, then sacked, and tied with a ribbon. There will also be one card with a collage of all the dogs that didn't have a child's art work and a bit about Paws.

The sack of 12 cards will be sold for $10 a sack.

I plan to have the cards ready for sale at the Baytown/Beaumont show. maybe before, but the moon and stars have to come into perfect orbit!!!and a good workday.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

art contest Empty the workday

Post  frances pena Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:30 pm

let me know in advance about the workday. i will do my best to be there... Exclamation
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

art contest Empty Re: art contest

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down