HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE RESERVE THESE DATES

Go down

PLEASE RESERVE THESE DATES Empty PLEASE RESERVE THESE DATES

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 am

Please reserve these dates. These are important to the whole group.

NOVEMBER 17TH: Hardin elementary school, Safety Around Dogs, 1:15 is the first group. Need dogs and handlers at the school at 12:45 so we can find our location and I can prep everyone on how we will handle this group. Have 90 third graders and the 93 fourth graders at 2:00. Will have to move quickly so we need to be prepared. I am meeting with the lead teacher this week.

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
DECEMBER 7TH: CHRISTMAS PARTY and some busines, AWARDING OF BONES 3:00 PM
LOCATION TO BE DECIDED.

Please make plans to join us. Remember this is a spouses welcome as ALL our get togethers are. If you work on weekends, maybe you can make arrangements now to be with us.

Will get with everyone on menus. Be sure to get your service hours report ready and send to Diana by Thanksgiving week.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

PLEASE RESERVE THESE DATES Empty Addendum

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:23 pm

Regarding Christmas Party(s)

Only taking a straw vote, but I need to hear your pleasure.

It has been suggested that we combine our Christmas partywith Huntsville and meet with them at the restaruant in Conroe on the 13th at 2:00. What do you think?

Our party is still scheduled for the 7th at 3:00. I plan to go to Conroe on the 13th and encourage everyone who can to do so. IT is good to meet the other side of the family and learn from what they are doing and share. But I do not what any of our group to miss out, so that is why I have planned a party here, and leaving the invitation open to HPHP to come visit us and for us to visit them.

Feedback needed.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down