HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutt Strutt

2 posters

Go down

Mutt Strutt Empty Mutt Strutt

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Have you all heard of the Montgomery County Mutt Strutt? I ran across it on the Mont. Co. Humane Society's website. It would be a good place for us to do recruiting/PR and show our quilt (but I think our quilt sale will be closed by then). It's taking place on Oct. 25th at the Woodlands Town Green Park. We should look into having our own Mutt Strutt in the Liberty area....we could work with area shelters and help raise money for them as well as our own program. Y'all may have already done things like this, but since I am new I just stumbled across it. We could have fun events for kids, like costume or trick contests. We could have some guest appearances (like Bill and Star) or an agility demonstration. Just throwing out some ideas. Pass it on to those who don't check the forum. What do y'all think?
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Mutt Strutt Empty Mutt Strutt

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:25 pm

Is there a website to go to? I've always thought of doing the Responsible dog owner days, but any of that takes a lot of planning. SOunds like something we could talk about at the next meeting, then assign a couple of folks to work out some ideas to share with the rest here on the forum, etc. Best to have these things planned out to the detail;; but sounds like very possible.

Just want to make sure we do not loose our focus -- the healing bond between animals and humans.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum