HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two weird requests

3 posters

Go down

Two weird requests Empty Two weird requests

Post  janeen schneider Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:14 pm

I brought a bunch of old 8mm movies home upon moving my Mom. I also brought my Dad's old movie projector so I could look and see if there was any childhood footage to convert to DVD.

The projector doesn't work. I can't find anyone to fix it. It's also hard to find this old type of projector to rent.

Does anyone by ANY chance have old one sitting around that I could borrow?

Also, I have tickets for the Liberty-Dayton 500 auction for sale. This is the big annual fund raiser for the chamber. It's August 13 (a Friday), at the Dayton community center. The grand prize is a super suped up gator from John Deere. You get a huge steak dinner and it's a blast, lots of silent auction items and a live auction besides the ten big prizes. It really is fun, the same people are cooking the steaks and they are delicious. Last year it was at the Elks, so it should be even better in the nice new community center with ac and everything. Tickets are $75 for a chance at the grand prizes, lots of fun, and a great steak dinner. Please call me at 281-384-2836 if you would like to go.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

Two weird requests Empty Re: Two weird requests

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:43 am

Had one of those projectors once and have a bunch of film of my children. I'll see if I can remember if I still have it stored somewhere and I will ask the kids if they have it.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Two weird requests Empty 8 mm Projector

Post  Wishbone's Mom Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 pm

We have one at home. Hasn't been plugged in in years, so I'll plug it in and make sure it works. If it does, I'll let you know and get it to you. We have a bunch of those old films too!

Kay
Wishbone's Mom
Wishbone's Mom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Two weird requests Empty Re: Two weird requests

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum