HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness

Go down

I appreciate your thoughtfulness Empty I appreciate your thoughtfulness

Post  janeen schneider Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:54 pm

I wanted to thank the PAWS members for the beautiful flower arrangement, and thank you to Janice for bringing it. I put it up in a safe place (I have a resident Brittany) where I can still enjoy it.

I also wanted to say that whoever thought of the note card idea was a genius. Not that I have sold mine or my extra order I put in for the National, but they are adorable. I like the idea of packets with just our own dogs, I would love to have those also. This could be an ongoing fundraiser, I don't see why we can't just keep offering them. Something personal, yet professional and affordable that everyone can use. How perfect! Do we have any sponsors with a storefront who might sell them for us? If I did I would. Maybe one of the gift shops would sell them or for a small profit, are we allowed to do that? I see that all the time, they are marked with a little label that says the proceeds go to the sponsoring organization. I have some beautiful gold labels I could print for that. What about the Vineyard or Flowers and More?

I've got a full plate right now, going back to Florida the first week of May, then Joe is going the end of May to finish up. After that things should get a little bit back to normal I hope.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum