HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notecards are being Distributed

Go down

Notecards are being Distributed Empty Notecards are being Distributed

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:50 am

Thanks to Frances, Jana, Janice, Lyvone, and Denice (newest member) for a wonderful workday on Sunday. Exclamation We cut, folded, sorted, packaged, and tied one hundred twenty sets of 12 notecards each. Additionally, get well cards were cut and folded and bookmarks cut, laminated, and cut again. This crew worked steady for four hours. AND had a good time visiting, working, and being together. Very Happy Very Happy GREAT WORK LADIES. Remember to credit yourself with 4 service hours; France be sure to add the 2.5 hours you were here on Wednesday.

Notecards are ready. If you did not get a batch of 10 contact someone near you and share in theirs. If you want a set to sell and did not get one in the distribution, let me know and I will make up a set from some of the leftoves. I love you No Problem. The cards are being sold at $10 a package of 12. Checks sould be made out to Paws 4 Love/hphp. All funds turned in to Janice Bodenhamer, Vice President/Treasurer, 9 White Wing, Dayton, TX 77535.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down