HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children's art

3 posters

Go down

Children's art Empty Children's art

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Does anyone have any pictures for the note cards? I need those. Frances has given me some orginial art from her students depicting Fancy. We can't make note cards without your cooperation. Need those pictures of your dog done by children in your church, your classroom, your nieces and grandchildren, your neighbors, etc.

I would like to have the pictures by January 31st, but if you have an opportunity to have your dog pose for art work within the next week let me know.

Some dogs need children. Please let us know where there are children willing to spend their talents depicting our dogs.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Children's art Empty dog art and visits

Post  Janice Bodenhamer Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:24 am

Sallys pictures are ready.
Feb 22 at 1 Sally and I are to do shadow visits at Baptist Beaumont Hospital. Confirmed with Vicki and Melody.

Janice and Sally
Janice Bodenhamer
Janice Bodenhamer

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Children's art Empty Re: Children's art

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:56 pm

I am anxious to see Sally's pictures.

Good for you getting set up with Melody and Vicki. I will try to set up after this next week and I feel better about leaving James.

Lyvone, when I go do You and Darla want to go with me? Look on the request for shadow visits with the students and let me know what will be a good day for you.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Children's art Empty ribbons for dog art

Post  frances pena Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:13 am

never got a reply about the first place ribbons.....
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:41 pm

As soon as I get the pictures from everyone, I will get a "select committee" together to pick a first place winner from each dog's pictures. I will have ribbons for the first place winner and certificates for your to give to all the children. I will ask for help doing a nice matting of the pictures on the standup display boards and several banks have siad we can display the art there. I hope we can do the dispalay and have the note cards for sale with a dog and handler there. Give me time, I know the kids are anxious, but my days get really muddled right now. James is better, but he is having some real problems. At the hospital they checked him regularly for high blood sugar and gave him insulin shots. Did not send anything home, but just a note that "if the symptoms occur" give him orange juice, cracker with peanut butter, or 2% milk. Also having problems with constipation, a rarity for him. SO I am spending little time with administration at the moment. Will hopefully have more time as we get him settled and this blood sugar thing settled. Think much of the problem was from all the steriods he had to have and that they brought him off the high doseage sooooo quickly.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum