HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Troubles--e-mails

Go down

Internet Troubles--e-mails Empty Internet Troubles--e-mails

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:33 pm

I am unable to access the paws4love.hphp yahoo account. So all communication with the Paws group will have to be via the forum. This morning I can't even get on my personal account (russelljr@awesomenet.net)

If you need me or need to reply, please use the awesomenet account. I do have a real person to talk with if this does not clearn. Also, if all else fails there is still Alexander Graham Bell's invention --- the telephone. 936-549-7613.

Need to set a date for the evaluation workers to get together and go over the routine: somewhat different now than 2 years ago. I need to know who will be able to work the evaluation on the afetnoon of the 7th and secondly can you meet at 4:30 the afternoon of the 6th at the church or will the previous Sunday, March 1st, in the afternoon be better.

I know Frances and Gene will be working with me, Jana and Janice will be working the registration. I need at least two more helpers and Perry to do the wind up counseling after the evaluation (since some are your students, Perry, you can't act as part of the evaluation team.)
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down