HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still supporting

Go down

still supporting Empty still supporting

Post  Diane Carpenter Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Just a reminder:

"WE CARE" BOX FOR PAT
We are still collecting for box that we send Pat each month. I know that he shares what he receives with others in his unit. It doesn't take a lot of money or effort to contribute. BRING AN ITEM TO JO ANN. We also keep a separate "kitty" for donated funds and Jacque or I purchase items with these funds.

PAWS AMERICA

This event, which is to benefit Canine Partners for Life, is especially important this year.

As you know, Jimmy Hardy's wonderful service dog and companion, Drummer, passed away. Jimmy and his father will be traveling to PA to see if one of two dogs might be a good match. If so, then that dog will begin with intense training to fill Jimmy's special requirement. If one is, then Jimmy and his father will return in June for the intense team training before returning home with his new service dog/companion.

Anyway, HPHP would like to help make this Paws America event as profitable as possible for CPL. For the auction, we are donating a metal crate and hope to fill it to the brim with doggy stuff.

However, donated items do not have to be limited to doggy items. Anything you have that might be a good auction item - please donate. THESE ITEMS CAN BE GIVEN TO JO ANN, MAJORIE OR ME AT ANY TIME.

Yes, we will have a booth with information. It's too soon to schedule shifts yet.

Thank you,
Diane
Diane Carpenter
Diane Carpenter

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://www.petshelpingpeople.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum