HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brags on "Boss"

3 posters

Go down

Brags on "Boss" Empty Brags on "Boss"

Post  janeen schneider Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:48 pm

My little "puppy" (actually he's 3 years old but he'll always be my puppy), "Boss", finished his Open Field Championship a couple weeks ago. He's our first bred by Field Champion, so we're very proud. He has also been owner trained and handled. I even helped. Boss and I had a 5 point open win up in Brownwood last year. I don't know how that equates to other sports, but he bested 28 other dogs, mostly handled by pros. He's our fourth field champion. He is also a beautiful and sweet young man, he loves to play with Suzie the rescue dog and watch TV. I should mention that he's Annie's son and she is very proud too!

Here's a picture of "Boss" (FC Pointto's Straight Shot)

Brags on "Boss" Dsc_0011

I've been taking some time off from my business and galavanting all over the place training dogs and running field trials. It's been quite an adventure. I got run into a tree and thrown off my horse up in Hubbard before Thanksgiving. It was the end of a long day of judging. I spent Friday evening in the ER but nothing was broken, just aches and a bruised up face. The next weekend I drove up to Booneville Arkansas for the Brittany National Amateur All Age Championship with my little Brittany "Ruby". We didn't do anything but it was fun and I enjoyed the scenery. The next weekend back I was just getting over my last injuries and got kicked in the knee by another horse. That evening I came down with a cold/flu. I worked this weekend and it was almost relaxing in comparison, but not as exciting.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Last edited by janeen schneider on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

Brags on "Boss" Empty Hooray

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:35 am

So proud of you and Boss. Wish I could see his nose! He must be quite a fellow if he is Annie's son, you know she is my sweetheart.

Sorry the horses have been so rough on you. They are big fellows and can kick pretty hard. Had a few of them in my time around these guys. They hurt.

Know you have had fun and relaxing from the stress of your work. That was good for you. We all noticed that you were a bit restrained at the party and were concerned. Now we know you were tired and hurting.

Have a wonderful Chirstmas. Holly and Bruce will go for herding instinct tests first weekend in January and Holly will try for another leg on the Utility Dog title. Wish us luck.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Brags on "Boss" Empty Congratulations

Post  Wishbone's Mom Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Congratulations to you and Boss. That's quite an achievement and I know you're very proud.
Wishbone's Mom
Wishbone's Mom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Brags on "Boss" Empty Re: Brags on "Boss"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down