HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-9 in Iraq

Go down

K-9 in Iraq Empty K-9 in Iraq

Post  Diane Carpenter Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:10 am

We received this response from Matt of the K9 corp in Iraq. This is in response to the 2 boxes that Jacque mostly put together.

If you are planning to contribute to the K-9 members comfort, please bring your items to the Christmas party. I am sure that lots of treats would be appreciated. First 2 boxes were brimming with toys.

Date: 11/30/2008 5:51:48 PM
To: cabi_read@yahoo.com; willowgirlsmom@yahoo.com
Subject: from any marine.com

Hey,

My name is Matthew Favinger. I just want to say thank you for both packages you have sent me. It means alot to know that there are still people like yourself that show support. Everything you sent works out perfect to fit out needs.
A little bit about myself. I will be 26 on the 5th of Dec. Im from orlando Fl originally and im stationed in san diego. Ive been in the marines for alomst 6 years. My job is k9 a bomb dog handler. Meaning my dog searchs for weapons caches and IED and sometimes people. This is my third time to Iraq and hopefully my last. I'm kinda getting tired of coming here lol.
Well thank you again for everything and feel free to write me as much as you want.
Diane Carpenter
Diane Carpenter

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://www.petshelpingpeople.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum