HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Party for Paws Members and Spouces and friends

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Party for Paws Members and Spouces and friends Empty Christmas Party for Paws Members and Spouces and friends

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:29 am

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer The Paws Christmas get together will begin the festive season on Sunday, December 7th at 3:00 p.m. Exact location to be decided shortly, but in the Liberty area. We hope that Karen, Ann, and Kay will be able to attend their first party as some of us have not had the special pleasure of meeting you.

Bring pictures, scrapbooks, stories, goodies, ideas, etc.

Early notice means make your plans accordingly. Be sure to get your service time in to Diana by the first of December AT THE VERY LATEST.

Hopefully, some will want to join Janice and I as we go to Conroe for the HPHP Christmas dinner. The group set the party in Conroe in hopes that some of us could make the journey. It is spouse/friend/family invitation as well. Members of Paws meal paid for spouse/friend/family your expense. Will be glad to clean the old dog buggy up and ride share with anyone.

See all who can make it at Hardin, 12:45 THIS Monday. Lyvone, bring your sister-in-law we could use the help.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party for Paws Members and Spouces and friends Empty chrstmas party

Post  frances pena Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:09 am

joanne, i will try to get off work an hour early so we can get to your house on time....what kind of meat do u want??? what else do i bring??? Question
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party for Paws Members and Spouces and friends Empty Wonderful

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:51 am

I'll try to call Gene and ask what he prefers to smoke. DOes he want some of this pecan.

Glad you are arranging to get off early. That is so wonderful. Party will be at Bill and Jana Buchanan's in Liberty. Here are the directions: go to Travis street (runs in front of Liberty health care center) head north forever--through stop sign. blinking stop sign, cross open grassy area and creek, into Travis Park, fifth house on the right, 5010 Travis. Easy for The Eastern folk and for the Western folk. Thought this was fairly central.

Got a call from a sheltie breeder in Crosby who is going out of breeding, selling her dogs, but wants to keep four for therapy work. I will take Janice and we will go evaluate the dogs and help her decide which to keep. Pray I don't see one I can't live without. She also has a min. donkey and min. horse to use. WOW!!!and her husband has just retired and wants to join her in this.

COmputer going in show this morning for diagnostics. Hope to be up and running by tomorrow afternoon.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party for Paws Members and Spouces and friends Empty pecan wood

Post  frances pena Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:43 am

i will talk to gene after work today about the wood. he can proably come and get it sat. while i am at the crack.
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party for Paws Members and Spouces and friends Empty Saturday

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:40 am

If Gene comes, tell him to give James a call. I will be in Fort Worth. Just so he knows who is about. The wood is all out on the right of way.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party for Paws Members and Spouces and friends Empty Re: Christmas Party for Paws Members and Spouces and friends

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down