HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results of Today's Canine Good Citizen Testing

2 posters

Go down

Results of Today's Canine Good Citizen Testing Empty Results of Today's Canine Good Citizen Testing

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Sherri, Gene, France and I conducted the Canine Good Citizen tests today at the Baytown Kennel Club agility trial. We were there from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and tested 17 dogs. Had some wonderful dogs. Big dogs--Bearded Collies and Briards--Little Dogs--Papillon and Maltez. Thanks to HPHP we had CGC patches and Scarfs so we decided to include the patch/scarf in the price of the test; therefore, completing the test the handler/dog team had a prize in their hand to show their accomplishments. This really seemed to please the handlers, don't know about the dogs' opinions.
17 dogs at $15 a piece, plus one lady bought the three remaining patches for her previously tested dogs.

Sherri did a wonderful job at the desk. She kept the forms ready as France and I tested, she explained the test, etc. BUT BEST OF ALL she made sure everyone who stopped and everyone who tested walked away with a Delta pamphlet, a Paws pamphlet, AND a workshop pamphlet/registration. Super Sales lady.

France did a good job working with the people and their dogs and Gene was there to help as we needed an extra hand or someone to hold a dog for the three minute separation. Then he went and got pizza--we like taking Gene with us.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Results of Today's Canine Good Citizen Testing Empty Re: Results of Today's Canine Good Citizen Testing

Post  frances pena Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:20 pm

had a great day at the agility trials....made some good money for the club. i like it when gene comes too.....LOL Very Happy
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down