HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activities for the week

Go down

Activities for the week Empty Activities for the week

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 am

April 30th the Liberty Health Care Center is having a volunteer appreciation luncheon (noon). Got a call yesterday from the AD. You are invited

Girl Scouts, Saturday, May 2nd, Frances Pena needs to know if you can help her. She is in charge of the program that evening. 6:00 at the baseball park on FM1008 Dayton. Look in the back of your calendar for her telephone #. or e-mail her.

St. Elizabeth Evaluations, Saturday, May 2nd: could use your help as a member of the evaluation team. will start the evaluations at 9:00 so team members need to be there at 8:30 in the Out Patient Pravilion first floor, look for the directional signs. Let me know if you can help.

Scheduled to speak to the Dayton Women's Club the end of the month. Waiting for confirmation.

May 15th, morning, Frances and I invite those who want to go with us to meet at my house and we will go to Beaumont to get our TB tests (required by Baptist Hospital of volunteers) then have lunch.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down