HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is About Time

4 posters

Go down

It is About Time Empty It is About Time

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:29 pm

It is about time someone else enter the discussion on this forum. I look at the home page and I see a solo. This is supposed to be a chior piece. I like to keep in touch and just know what is going on with you and everyone around.

Frances; How is the baby? When is the next show for Fancy?

Niesy: What's been going on with you? Haven't heard since Christmas. How many hours have you accumulated? I need to know so I can send you the bones. DId you receive your calendar and the flyers and pamphlets. Please put the flyers up wherever you think that doggie people will see them. Give the pamphlets to those who you think will be interested sometime this year. Note that they are filled with information : front and back. Also, the registration form is part of the pamphlet?

Karen: Where are you with getting Dallas ready to READ.

Janice: Tell us about your interview and picture session

Lyvone: Do you want to visit the hospital Friday(30th). My group of READ kids have statewide tests or something and I won't be reading that Friday.

Jana: are you ready to get back to reading?

Perry: we haven't seen any registrations from your students yet? are they coming on the 7th?

Diana: Did everyone know that Diana lost her grandfather;had to say goodbye to her old Rottie; and lost one of her elderly shutin's she and Roxxy had been visiting?

Janeen: Tell us about your field trials? Success?

Kay: Are you in the country? Did you get your calendar and flyers? Have you posted the flyer at the Post Office and the Vet in Hardin and Daisetta? Need coverage up your way.

Ann: Hope you are back on line. We need postings up in Cleveland?\\

Everyone please reply here on the forum so everyone can see what you are doing and how things are with you. This is YOUR forum, NOT my message board. Smile Smile Embarassed

Thanks,

[b][u]
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

It is About Time Empty Re: It is About Time

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Yes ma'am, got the calendar and flyers. Calendar looks great! Thank you! I will post the flyers around here and put the word out.
I thought that I had sent you my hours, but can't find the email on my computer or in the forum messages, so that was somehow eaten by my computer. I had turned in hours to Diana at the summer party, and I don't remember how many hours I had. Do the visits I did before becoming a Paws member count? I know I had at least 14 hours from the training, church dedication, our church's Children's Day service and a couple of visits before the June 18th party. I have 24.5 hours since those were turned in. Hope this helps!
So sorry to hear about the loss of Dianna's grandfather, old rottie, and her patient. I wish you God's comfort, Dianna!
Hope everyone in the group is doing well!
God bless you all,
Niesy
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

It is About Time Empty Thanks Niesy

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Got these recorded. and yes, if within the year that you joined you can count those.

Just a gentle reminder: Dues are due ($20) by January 31st. Send to either Janice or Lyvone.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  janeen schneider Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Great to hear from Janice, Jo Ann and Niesy.

I too will keep Diana in my prayers.

Yes, we are still busy with field trials. We are still trying for a major win at a Brittany trial for Ruby's FC to make her a DC AFC. She has more than enough points, just not at the required Brittany trial.

I finished Boss' AFC a couple weeks ago in Hubbard. He only needed 2 points and got a 4 point major. So he is now an FC AFC. I'm trying to figure out a way to get him to the Nationals in Virginia. Or at least the Texas Championship.

My favorite Bet went to Gulf Coast this week for a chronic limp. She needs $3200 in knee surgery. Ouch. It is amazing what they can do though, they are proposing what equals laproscopic for humans. 2 week recovery. We're still trying to grasp the numbers though. Good thing she was never bred.

Other than that, not much visiting. Every day I think I have time it's a new crisis. Today was searching for a dog that got out and broken water pipes. Joe's still out there in the dark working on the pipes.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

It is About Time Empty I understand Janeen

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:43 pm

I do understand. I spent as much money on trying to prevent surgery on Holly's foot as the surgery cost. Still would have made surgery the last resort. Looking for a fast recovery for your baby.

And I understand about the events of a day. I was going to town this morning. Getting dressed and James yelled, "Something just scared Holly." She had run to him from the utility room where she was sleeping in her crate. I went in and found glass all over the floor. I had had the window blinds up. A hawk evidently chased one of the ring-necked doves into the window. Must have hit at full speed as the window is shattered, shards everywhere,and there was a screen on that window. Holly had been sleeping right under the window. Major clean up and had to find cardboard to tape over the whole window pane until James' son can find time to put a new pane in.

Poor Dove and poor Holly. Yes, the hawk got the dove, found the mass of feathers. Yes, Holly has recovered and returned to her bed this afternoon for a nap.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dkramer Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Thanks for your kind words, Niesy.
Today I went to visit the widower of my patient/friend. He's a bit lonely but seems to be adjusting to his new routines. I will stop in again soon.
Best regards to you all.........
Diana

Dkramer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down