HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for the Party

2 posters

Go down

Thanks for the Party Empty Thanks for the Party

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Thanks to everyone who came and enjoyed our Christmas get together. I need to know who is missing bones: Lyvone (1), Jana (1), Niesy (?) who else. I will pick up the bones and send them to you. Just need you to verify the number for me. I am not going to bother Diana at this time

Thanks for all the gifts for the wardog project. I am so proud of the way you responded. I hope to get more information from Matthew about his dog and thier needs. Share more with you later.

Frances, Thanks for bringing the baby. It is always good to see such sweet little ones at Christmas time. Reminds us of the event we are truly celebrating.

Calendar: I am putting pictures of the dogs and of the handlers on the birthdates. I need a picture of you, Kay. I have a side view, but want your smiling face. Karen I need your face, your birthdate, your dogs birthdates. Ann I need Jackson's birthdate.

Sorry we missed four of you at the party: Karen, Ann, Diana, and Perry. Let us know if all is o.k. or if there is something we can do.

Please remember to make your visits at the nursing homes this month. This month is often a lonely month for residents with no family or "deliquent family". YOur shared love is important and a bright day. YOu can bring a Christmas card from the dog and share with those you visit, a candy cane (no sugar), most importantly your love.

I am going to Beaumont Baptist one day the latter part of the week for a visit. Lyvone can you come with me. Jana do you want to try? Anyone else? You both could put in your applications, get your TB tests done and shadow Holly and me. I'm not doing any shopping just making my visit and picking up some materials from Karen. Then back home. Let me know
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the Party Empty Party was great!

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 pm

I sure enjoyed the all the great food and fellowship! (And I'm craving more of that hot cider! Everything sure was delicious) Crush was absolutely delighted with the pheasant we brought home! I haven't seen wags that big since the last time we cooked on the grill! I hated that we had to skip out a little early, but we did enjoy our church banquet as well.

I think I should have 2 bones, but I will send my hours for your review. I thought Diane said that 1/2 hour counts as an hour, but I didn't know if that means all our time, or just smaller increments. I have 19 real hours for this past term, but don't know how that translates into dog hours. I also turned in hours to Diana at our last party, and I should have had around 25 then. I know weve earned one for sure. If we haven't earned the second yet, it won't be long.

I'd love to go to Baptist Hospital during the holidays. We've had so many demands in our area we haven't gotten to go there yet. My hospice has 3 homes near me, and I was first committed to them.
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the Party Empty Counting Hours

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:01 am

Anytime under 30 minutes counts as .5 of an hour. Anytime of 30 minutes or more counts as 1 hour. so 45 minutes becomes 1 hr. on your timesheet. Make you a journal or keep a time sheet: date, where, time started, time ended, bone time.

Easy way is to do an Excell chart and just keep adding.

I'll get bones from Diane and maybe we can meet in Beaumont at the hospital over the holidays. Yes, you hospice has first call on your time. Have you turned in the application to the hospital? done the TB test? If you did for school, just send Vicki the test results or go to your local medi-quick clinic. If you go to the hospital it is free.

See if you can get a response from Perry. Thanks, Jo Ann
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the Party Empty Re: Thanks for the Party

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down